Are you a razor sharp professional seeking a new opportunity to work with a wide array of clients for their environmental consulting needs? Are you a communicator, mentor, and a detail oriented organization guru? Do you like the small company feel but the big company results? Then Citadel EHS might have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Citadel EHS is hiring for a full-time Project Level Engineer/Geologist/Scientist to participate in field work and management of high-profile Engineering and Environmental Science related projects, conducting subsurface soil, soil gas, and groundwater investigations. The person to fill this role has an entrepreneurial outlook on their work, will have successfully managed projects from inception through completion, and prides themselves on their ability to mentor junior staff. This candidate should possess experience conducting/preparing and managing Phase II Environmental Investigations, designing/implementing treatment systems, preparing and managing Remedial Action Plans, and Site Safety Plans. .
The Candidate should have well-developed computer skills, as well as written and interpersonal communication skills. Requirements of this position include: strong organizational abilities and strict attention to detail; Willingness to travel, work nights and weekends as projects require; climb ladders, carry equipment, manage and oversee construction sites the ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment, including respirators; a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Ideal candidate will possess from 5 to 15 years of progressive experience., with some work from home flexibility.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. BS in Engineering, Geology or related field required
2. Minimum five years of providing environmental consulting expertise to a wide range of industry sectors and client demands
3. PE, PG, CHMM and/or QSD Certification desired
4. 40-Hour HAZWOP Certification desired.
5. Management of projects and mentoring of staff and limited business development experience required.
6. Significant experience conducting/preparing Phase II Environmental Investigations including VI, methane and landfills and designing and managing the remediation process.
7. Self-Starter and responsiveness is a must
8. Knowledge of construction management, blue prints, proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel skills. Experience with CADD, Rockworks, gINT, Revit or other similar programs desired
9. Should possess good communication, organizational skills and time management practices
10. Limited travel may be required
Citadel Environmental Services, Inc. (dba as Citadel EHS) is an employee-owned, Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability consulting firm, with offices throughout Southern California. We offer a wide range of services including engineering and environmental surveys, environmental compliance, air emissions, sustainable practices, industrial hygiene services (IH assessments, indoor air quality assessments and microbial growth investigations), asbestos and lead surveys and monitoring, safety/training, ESG services, staff outsourcing, and litigation support. We provide services to large institutional clients including the largest companies in the world.