Citadel Environmental Services, Inc. DBA: Citadel EHS is hiring for a full-time Project Engineer to support and manage high-profile Engineering and Environmental Science related projects, including subsurface soil, soil gas, groundwater, and vapor intrusion investigations and remediation of same through Site closure. Previous work associated with soil vapor extraction (SVE) systems and/or vapor intrusion mitigation systems (VIMS) is ideal. The person to fill this role has an entrepreneurial outlook on their work, will have successfully managed projects from inception through completion, and prides themselves on their ability to mentor a diverse staff. The EES Group, led by Greg McIver and Mark Drollinger is poised for significant growth and needs to fill certain roles to keep up with this demand. Excellent communication skills are a must have with proven business development success. Ideal candidate will possess 7 to 12 years of related experience.
- Job Title: Project Engineer
- Degree and Certificates: BS in Engineering; California PE preferred
- Department/Group: Engineering and Environmental Science
- Job Code/ Req.#: N/A
- Location: Walnut Creek preferred, however will consider other California locations for ideal candidate
- Travel Required: Limited travel in California
- Level/Salary Range: $95,000 – $125,000 + bonuses
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Applications Accepted By: [email protected]
About Citadel EHS
Citadel EHS is an employee-owned, Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainable consulting firm, with offices throughout Northern and Southern California. We have recently acquired RMD Environmental Solutions, a Bay-Area Based Environmental Consulting Firm, which has further expanded our geographic and technical capabilities and our client portfolio. We offer a wide range of services including environmental engineering and remediation, vapor intrusion mitigation programs, environmental compliance, air emissions, sustainable practices, industrial hygiene services, asbestos and lead surveys and monitoring, safety/training, and litigation support. We provide services to large institutional clients including the largest companies in the world.
- BS in Engineering required.
- Minimum 7 years of providing environmental consulting expertise to a wide range of industry sectors and client demands
- CA PE in Civil Engineering is preferred, or ability to obtain.40-Hour HAZWOP Certification required.
- Experience with DTSC, RWQCB, and local Bay Area regulatory oversight programs.
- Management of projects and mentoring of staff and limited business development experience required.
- Proven experience conducting/preparing environmental characterization and remediation programs , including preparation of remedial action plans, and designing and implementing the remediation process.
- Self-Starter and responsiveness is a must.
- Knowledge of construction management, blueprints, proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel skills. Experience with CADD, Rockworks, gINT, Revit or other similar programs desired
- Should possess good communication, organizational skills and time management practices
- Limited travel may be required.
Citadel EHS is an equal opportunity employer in business since 1993. Citadel has been recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Businesses to work for in Southern California We offer an excellent salary and benefit package with long-term growth potential. Citadel EHs is hiring for a number of positions at https://citadelehs.com/jobs/