Citadel EHS seeks a full-time Project Engineer/Geologist/Scientist to participate in field work and management of high-profile Engineering and Environmental Science related projects, conducting subsurface soil, soil gas, and groundwater investigations. The person to fill this role has an entrepreneurial outlook on their work, will have successfully managed projects from inception through completion, and prides themselves on their ability to mentor junior staff. This candidate should possess experience conducting/preparing and managing Phase II Environmental Investigations, designing/implementing treatment systems, preparing and managing Remedial Action Plans, and Site Safety Plans. Willingness to travel, work nights and weekends as projects require; good physical health and ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment, including respirators; a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Ideal candidate will possess 5 to 15 years of progressive experience.
- BS in Engineering, Geology or related field required
- Minimum five years of providing environmental consulting expertise to a wide range of industry sectors and client demands
- PE, PG, CHMM and/or QSD Certification desired
- 40-Hour HAZWOP Certification desired.
- Management of projects and mentoring of staff and limited business development experience required.
- Significant experience conducting/preparing Phase II Environmental Investigations including VI, methane and landfills and designing and managing the remediation process.
- Self-Starter and responsiveness is a must
- Knowledge of construction management, blue prints, proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel skills. Experience with CADD, Rockworks, gINT, Revit or other similar programs desired
- Should possess good communication, organizational skills and time management practices
- Limited travel may be required.
Citadel EHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Citadel is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com